Account Overview (On-Premise)
Administrators should be able to access an Account section once they have successfully logged into their on-premise Appspace server instance. This section is accessed from the extension drop-down menu in the upper-left corner of the page. There are two tabs within the Account section that provides customization options as well as license activation services.
The first tab within the Account section is the Subscription tab. This page provides information and data that is specific to your Cloud account such as your current subscription plan start/end dates, provisioned (and available) CALs or Appspace IDs, and overall Cloud usage statistics.
The Subscription tab may look different from one user account to another. The information that is displayed will reflect the type of Cloud subscription your account has been upgraded to (i.e. traditional or Omni).
A example Subscription tab for a traditional user that has an Enterprise subscription:
A example Subscription tab for a user that has an Omni subscription:
The other tab that is accessible from within the Account section is the License Activation page. All server license administration, activation, or updates are performed from this tab.
There are different methods of administrating your server license keys. Please refer to the Appspace Activation and Licensing articles for details instructions and workflow that properly suits your current Appspace subscription plan and deployment model.
Instance Settings Tab
The last tab available within the Account section is the Instance Settings tab. This page provides additional configurations that can be utilized to personalize account preferences. These include:
- Appspace Domain - Administrators can set up their own Appspace subdomain or use a custom domain.
- Custom Sign In Page - Administrators can create a custom login page.
- Website Logo - Administrators can change the logo in the header to use their own custom company or product logo.
- Header Background - Administrators can customize the Appspace header to use a custom color.
- Language - Users can configure the default language to load when accessing Appspace.
- Time Zone - Users can configure the time zone to display date / time in Appspace.