Introduction to library
Upload, store, and manage your content in Library. Each user, with a minimal role of Content Producer, will have access to a default Library, essentially a communal library that is usable by everyone within an account. Each user group also has its own default Library, therefore a user with access to multiple user groups will also have access to all the default libraries of these user groups.
You can organize content into folders and share your folders with other Appspace users or user groups and provide read-only, read and write, or no access.
You can add the following content types in your Library:
- Cards, which are bite-sized alerts, quotes, announcements, graphs, news bites or other bits of visual information that share a common theme.
- Media files such as images and video, or documents.
- Rich text.
- External content, which can include streaming sources.
- Dynamic media, content such as images, Flash files and video, that are located externally on a network.
- Web pages.
You can add various file types to your Library, such as audio files, Flash files, Microsoft PowerPoint files, and PDF files. However, do refer to file types that are supported by your devices, for optimum content playback, here.
The following are some of the features in the Library:
- You can drag-and-drop content into the folders.
- You can tag a content with multiple keywords.
- You can filter content based on media type, allocations, age (one week, six months, etc.), and expiry date.
- Content metadata attributes include title, description and custom property fields.
- You can choose to view the content in stack view or list view.