5.8.2 Release Notes
The Appspace Core 5.8.2 build is a planned update that focuses on platform enhancements and includes the latest bug fixes. Released on January 9th, 2016 this build covers Appspace Cloud.
- Remove logging from Session State Provider.
- AP-9153: All users are given the “Content Administrator” role when an application is set to the “Everyone can manage application” permission.
- AP-9162: CPU load issues caused by IIS Worker Process.
- AP-9189: Content Administrator role inherited from application is shown on the sign-up form.
- AP-9255: User listing page unable to load.
- AP-9275: Unable to modify AD users/user groups.
- AP-9279: Downloaded item does not appear on the Downloads page.
- SIGN-224: The “Everyone can manage” permission should be able to change the network tree.
- SIGN-225: Admin is not able to edit a custom SIGN permission for a user.
- SIGN-343: Signs app not created correctly on Appspace Cloud.
- AE-1856: CPU load issues caused by IIS Worker Process.