6.3 Release Notes
The Appspace 6.3 release contains several enhancements for Appspace Cloud.
Reorganization of the Appspace console in Appspace Cloud, to reflect the launch of the Account Management Portal made available in Appspace 6.2 On-Premises:
The Subscription tab found via System > Account in the Appspace menu, has been removed from the Appspace console, and is replaced with the new Account Management Portal, which contains all key functionalities and information previously found on the Subscription page.
Instance Settings, and Account Authentication pages found via System > Account in the Appspace menu, are now grouped under Admin > Settings. See Introduction to settings.
Alerts optimizations to reduce resource utilization, and help with general platform stability on the server, which include:
Reducing the number of connections to the database, by introducing caching.
Returning a specific error code to disable the Alerts service when it detects devices that are no longer present or registered
- The Subscription page now notifies users to go to the Account Management Portal to view subscription details, and to manage ID usage and licenses.
- AP-13826 - Registering legacy devices via the device Registration Wizard fails when using robot or human hostname URLs.
- AP-14290 - In Library, uploading more than 2 media items simultaneously fails.
- AE-3303 - Notifications reports in Appspace 5.8.7 generate incorrect media player data.
- AE-3577 - “Element Creation Error” error displayed when adding Media Zones in a sign.