FAQ: Account Basics
This article lists frequently asked questions related to your Appspace account.
- How do I sign-up for an Omni Free account?
- What is the account creation process?
- What information is required for Purchase Orders?
- How do I activate a provisioned cloud account?
- How do I log in to Cloud?
- How do I view my user profile?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I reset my password?
How do I sign-up for an Omni Free account?
An Appspace account must first be created to access the various resources and services in Appspace, depending on your user subscription plan.
To sign-up for an Omni-Free Appspace account that let’s you register up to 3 devices, follow the instructions below:
- In a web browser, navigate to http://www.appspace.com, and click FREE ACCOUNT on the top right corner.
- In the Omni Free Subscription sign-up page, fill in the required details, accept the End User Agreement, and click SUBMIT. A system generated email will be automatically sent to you.
- Once you have received the Appspace Activation email, click the provided link in the email to activate your account.
- In the ‘Welcome to Appspace!’ page, click the ‘log in’ link or navigate to the following website: https://cloud.appspace.com/.
- In the Appspace login page, enter in your Appspace account credentials, and click ‘LOG IN’. Another system generated email will be sent to notify you on the successful activation of your Omni-Free Appspace account.
What is the account creation process?
To create an account and provision your subscription please follow the following workflow:
- Raise a Purchase Order based on the quotation provided by your Appspace sales, reseller, or partner team.
- The Appspace sales, reseller, or partner team receives your Purchase Order and generates a Sales Order internally.
- The Appspace team receives the Sales Order and proceeds to submit an account provisioning request.
- Your account will be provisioned and a system generated e-mail will be sent to the account owner or account administrator.
What information is required for Purchase Orders?
Listed below are required company information that must be included in you Purchase Order to provision your Appspace account, that should be provided to your Appspace sales team or approved Appspace reseller/partner:
- Company Name
- Account Owner/Administrator First and Last Name
- Account Owner/Administrator Email
- Subscription Plan
Failing to provide these mandatory fields will result in account provisioning delays.
Listed below are optional information that can be included along with your Appspace Cloud subscription purchase.
- Contract Start Date
- Contract End Date
Please note that if the contract start and end date is not provided, the subscription start and end date will be based on the Purchase Order date.
Inquiries and Questions
If you have further questions, please reach out to email@example.com
How do I activate a provisioned cloud account?
The Appspace Project Management and Fulfillment teams provision Cloud accounts for customers who have completed their annual Cloud subscription purchase(s). These accounts are automatically provisioned and ready for the administrator of the organization to assume ownership and complete the setup process.
Prerequisites: You must have purchased an Appspace Cloud subscription plan with Appspace or an approved Appspace reseller.
Follow the instructions below to activate a provisioned account:
- Once the purchase of an Appspace Cloud subscription has been verified, a system generated e-mail will be sent to your organization’s main administrator. In the e-mail, click the provided link.
- In the Appspace registration window, fill in the required information. Read and accept the Terms of Service and End User Agreement, and click SUBMIT to complete the process.
- If successful, you should see a ‘Welcome to Appspace!’ page. Click the ‘log in’ link or go the following website: https://cloud.appspace.com/login.
- In the Appspace login page, input your credentials and click LOG IN to access Appspace Cloud.
- You will receive a welcome email from Appspace that confirms the successful activation of your Appspace Cloud account.
How do I log in to Cloud?
Prerequisites: You must already have created and successfully activated an Appspace Cloud account.
To login to Appspace Cloud, follow these instructions:
- In the Appspace Cloud login page, https://cloud.appspace.com, enter your email and password.
- Click LOG IN to access Appspace Cloud.
For users who registered with Appspace Cloud before 2009, please go to https://www.nexusondemand.com/medianet to sign in.
How do I view my user profile?
To view your user profile, follow these instructions:
Click the user icon in the upper-right corner and click the username link.
The User Profile page lists details such as name, email, user roles, user groups, and details of inherited groups. You can also change profile picture and password here.
How do I change my password?
To change your Appspace Cloud account password, follow these instructions:
Click the user icon in the upper-right corner to access the user profile and click the username link.
On the User Profile page, click Change Password.
Enter your current password followed by your new password, and click the Update button.
If successful, you should see a Password Change Complete confirmation message. Click OK.
Click Save on the User Profile page.
How do I reset my password?
To reset your password, follow these instructions:
- Go to the Appspace Cloud login page at https://cloud.appspace.com.
- Click the ‘Forgot password’ link.
- Input the e-mail address associated with your Appspace Cloud account and click SUBMIT. An email will be sent to the email address you provided.
- Once you receive the e-mail from Appspace, click the link provided.
- Your web browser will be redirected to a page that allows you to choose a new password for your account. Enter a new password, and click SUBMIT to complete the process.
- You may login to Appspace using your new password.