This article provides instructions to configure the Employee App theming options and 3rd-party application links that are utilized within the organization:
- Account Owner or Location Admin roles in Appspace.
- Appspace Platform User license.
Configure Theme Colors
The Brand side panel allows you to customize the branding for your organization. You will be able to upload a logo, or select one from the library, and even change the accent color to create a consistent theme throughout all communications.
Follow the instructions below to configure the branding for the Employee App Portal, Appspace Employee App for Mobile, and also the Visitor Kiosk card.
- Log in to the Appspace console.
- Click the ☰ Appspace menu, and click Settings > App Configuration.
- Click the Employee App tab, and click Brand from the side panel menu.
You may perform the following branding options:
- Logo – Upload or select a logo from the Library to be displayed on the Employee App. Recommended dimensions: 200px X 80px.
- Theme Colors – Select your desired theme colors and personalize both your primary and secondary colors to align with your brand. – New Feature
- Employee App Quick Post Device Template – The Employee App Quick Post Device template comes in four different types. You can select a template for Text Only, Image, Multiple Media or Event.
Was this article helpful?