Appspace 7.1 Documentation for Cloud
I’m new to Appspace. How do I get started?
Check out our first time user path to find out how to publish information into your first channel and preview it in your browser.
Browse all the user paths available to get you started quickly with Appspace on our documentation homepage.
I want to see everything you have
You are in the right place! Dive in and browse all our how-to documentation categorized into these sections:
- Getting Started: - a section for new users looking to create a free account, and finding out what Appspace is all about.
- Creating, Managing, and Publishing Content: - a one stop shop for creating cards and publishing channels.
- Device, User, and Network Management: - find out how to install the Appspace App, register devices, configure collaboration displays, invite users, and organize your network.
- Release Notes and Changelogs: - find out in detail all the enhancements and fixes we constantly deliver for our platform and App.
- Troubleshooting Guides: - we have a couple of troubleshooting articles in place. This section is still WIP.
The articles in each of the above sections are also further categorized into ‘The Basics’ and ‘Advanced’ to help new and seasoned users alike find topics relevant to each user.
Use the left navigation bar to browse the documentation, the Search bar in the top-right to look for something specific, or the breadcrumb drop-down on the top-left to find documentation for an older version.
I want to install and configure Appspace on-premises
See our latest on-prem installation and configuration documentation.
We’d love to hear from you about your experience with our documentation so if you have any comments about the changes or steps within any of our how-to articles then please click the Give Feedback link in the footer. We look forward to hearing from you!
Go to https://www.appspace.com/ to find out more about our offerings or partners.