These release notes provide information on the new features, enhancements, resolved escalations, and bug fixes completed in each release for the Zoom Recordings card, which is also an Appspace supported card.
Release Date: 29 Jan 2021
Updated Card Theme
The following updates have been made to the card theme:
- The card theme has been updated in the Library with a new design, improving card standardization.
- The card base theme will not be generated during deployment, as the BaseCardTemplate property has been set to false in the manifest.json file in the card template.
- The default fonts have been updated to the following:
- Header text = Poppin font, previously Monserrat.
- Body text = Roboto font, previously Lato.
- The card template has been assigned to use the “Productivity and Engagement” as the default content category.
Introducing Card Content Categories
With the introduction of Content Categories in Appspace 8.0 ac.22, all card themes will be assigned with a default content category, allowing organizations to create content, build channels, and target messaging according to workplace communications best practices and internal communication goals.
These content categories can be changed during card creation by the Publisher or Author, as the card theme has been assigned a content category based on the messaging focus. These content categories are defined as follows:
- Culture & Values – Content that promotes company values and affects the employee experience, to help customers drive company values throughout their organization.
- Goals & Performance – content that showcases both long- and short-term goals and measurements of performance, to create shared ownership of company goals and drive employee performance.
- Productivity & Engagement – content with information that keeps the company running, day-to-day, facilitating organizational productivity.
- Safety & Compliance – content with information that supports employee safety and ensures company compliance with regulatory requirements, to help create a safe environment and promote safe behavior amongst employees.
Users will also be able to view the Content Category for every piece of content within a channel playlist. However, cards created prior to this release will not contain a content category, and will be considered as “Unassigned”.
Release Date: 7 Aug 2020
Introducing the Zoom Recordings card, which allows organizations or users with Zoom Meeting accounts to stream their Zoom meeting recordings, using Appspace 8’s integration feature.
The following features are available on the Zoom Recording card:
- Able to stream a single Zoom meeting recording in video format.
- Allows users to browse and search Zoom video recordings from their Zoom Meetings passport:
- When browsing or searching, Zoom Meetings recordings can be sorted by the most recent or oldest recording, or by name.
- When sorted by date, the recordings would be grouped by “Today”, “This Week”, or “This Month”, and the rest under “Older”.
- Automatically select the Zoom Meetings passport if only one is available, or displays a list of available Zoom Meetings passports if multiple passports are available in Appspace.
Find the Zoom Meeting card configuration article here: Cards: Display Zoom Recordings
Was this article helpful?