To configure the properties for any content, you may open the property window in the following ways:
- Double-click the content in the Library.
- Click the content in a Playlist Channel.
- Click the content in the CONTENT tab, added to a widget in an Advanced Channel.
Configure Content Properties
To configure the content properties, follow the instructions below.
- Click or double-click the content to access the content properties window.
- In the Summary tab, enter in the compulsory Title field.
- Optionally, you may enter in the Description, Content Tags, Caption, Content expiry date, and Thumbnail.
- To configure the content expiry date, refer to the Setting content expiry article.
- Content may also be viewed or downloaded from this tab.
- The Attributes tab contains the content attributes and values, which can be used to capture additional information about the content.
- The Allocations tab indicates which advanced channel the content is assigned to.
- Click Save.