These release notes provide information on the new features, enhancements, resolved escalations, and bug fixes completed in each release for the Announcement card, which is also an Appspace supported card.
Release Date: 10 April 2019
The Announcement card has been updated to include the following enhancements and features:
- The Headline and Summary fields’ text layouts can now be aligned to the “Top, Bottom, Middle, 50-50 Middle”.
- Feature media’s new aspect ratio option, “None”, allows uploaded media to be displayed at it’s actual size.
- Images can now be positioned easily via a new anchoring option available when users select “None”, “Fit”, or “Fill”.
- Transitions for layout and text are now separated into individual drop-down menus, each having its own set of transition options. A new text animation is available in the text transition drop-down menu.
- All card themes have been updated to include the additional features, and color schemes that are aligned to the Appspace branding guideline.
Refer to Create announcement cards for more information.
Release Date: 14 Aug 2019
An update to the Announcement card, ensures that margins applied to a feature media with positions anchored, respect the set aspect ratio.
Release Date: 10 Aug 2018
An enhanced Announcement card with animations that include the following features:
- Playlist capabilities with multiple images and video.
- Support for playout duration and transitions for images.
- New formatting options such as aspect ratio, border, and margin.
- A special tracking effect which is a combination of pan and zoom effects applied to images for motion.
- Text and feature media elements are animated into the layout during every channel transition.
- New layout control and layout formatting options.
- Ability to position and resize custom logo.
- New use-case specific themes.
Existing Appspace Announcement card templates (prior to this release) will be disabled by default. Administrators may enable it if needed. However, user created themes will still remain in the Library.