1.2 Release Notes
This release note describes the new major build for Appspace App v1.2.
- Support for Play extension.
- Support for Flash playback.
- Support for Device Tasks.
- Includes various bug fixes.
|Device||Models||Minimum Firmware / OS Version|
Dell Chromebox 3010
|Chrome OS 46|
Features and Enhancements
- Support for custom fonts.
- Support for right to left text.
- Ability to re-sync scripts after Appspace App is upgraded to newer version.
- Support for user to select an instance when registering to Appspace Cloud.
- Support for Flash playback on Chrome OS in Media Zones. However, the Flash Container widget is not supported.
- Support for playlists created using sub-folders in the web user interface (UI) user on-demand categories.
- Support for automatic content playback.
- Support for Electronic Program Guides (EPG).
- Support for HTTP Live Streaming (HLS).
- Support for on-demand content such as videos (H.264 and MP4) and images (JPG and PNG).
- Support for channel search.
- Support for side menu.
- Support for HTTP - Issuing HTTP GET/POST/PUT/DELETE requests.
- Support for script tasks - Script tasks are allowed to execute local sign APIs or Device APIs, but do not replace or replicate features available on Google CDM.
- APC-1749 - Fixed: Table Listing widget does not render correctly on Chrome OS.