This article provides the instructions to add, refresh, edit, search, and delete Electronic Programming Guide (EPG) provider settings within Channels.
Add EPG Providers
- Click Admin > App Configuration from the Appspace Menu navigation bar, and click the EPG Providers tab.
- Click the CREATE button.
- In the Create New EPG Provider tab, enter in the Name, and URL link of the EPG Provider’s XML file.
- If Authentication is required, check the Required check box, and enter in the Username and Password.
- In the Look-ahead field, select the number of days from the Look-Ahead drop-down menu.
- Click Save once done.
- To edit an EPG provider, click the EPG provider’s name link, and make the necessary edits. Click Save once done.
- To delete an EPG provider, select an EPG provider, and click the Delete icon. Click OK to confirm.
View EPG Provider Data
To view an EPG provider’s Data, select one of the two options below:
- Select an EPG provider, and click the Preview icon.
- Click OK once done.
- In the Edit <EPG provider name> page, click the View XML link.
- Click OK once done
Refresh EPG Provider Data
To refresh or re-sync the EPG provider data, select one of the two options below:
EPG provider data is automatically synced at 12:00am UTC daily.
- Select an EPG provider, and click the Sync icon.
- Click OK in the Confirmation window.
The Updated column will indicate Retrieving or display the last update time.