An Appspace Cloud Services Account Owner with access to the Appspace Account Management Portal may grant specific users access to the Support portal, which allows registered Appspace users to log support tickets or chat live with our technical support personnel.
The Account Management Portal is only accessible by the Appspace Cloud Services Account Owner. Users who were invited into the Appspace platform and assigned the Account Owner role will not be able to access this site.
However, any user invited by the Appspace Cloud Services Account Owner will be able to access the portal, with the following rules:
- Appspace Cloud Services Account Owner can create new cases or view all cases raised by people in his organization via this portal, and has the ability to filter cases based on the case creator (user).
- Users who have been granted access to the Support portal can create new cases or view and manage cases only they have created.
Follow the instructions below to grant Appspace users with access to the Support tab in the Account Management Portal:
- Log in to the Appspace Account Management Portal via https://account.appspace.com with your Account Owner credentials.
- Go to the Settings tab and select the Permissions sub-tab.
- Under the “Who can view the support portal?” section, enter the desired Appspace registered user(s). Multiple users can be added at a single time.
- Click Save.
- The invited users will now be able to see the Support tab when they login to the Account Management Portal, and can log support cases.