This article provides instructions to configure and register Samsung Smart Signage Platform (SSSP) 6.0 Tizen v4 devices with Appspace App.
- The device must meet the manufacturer’s minimum hardware and technical specifications. Please refer to Supported Devices & Operating Systems.
- An active Appspace account, with sufficient User IDs for user mode, or Device IDs for device mode.
- An active Internet connection.
- It is recommended that the device clock is set to automatically retrieve time from a Network Time Protocol (NTP) server, with the correct time zone, in order for it to sync correctly with the Appspace server.
- Please ensure your network is configured to allow Appspace Approved URLs and the relevant network ports.On your proxy server, ensure our approved URLs are listed in the ‘How to set up networks with SSL content filters’ section in the following article: https://support.google.com/chrome/a/answer/3504942#sslinspection.
Configuring Samsung SSP
Follow the instructions below to configure the Samsung SSP device:
- On the Samsung SSP device, click Home on the remote control, and select the URL Launcher Settings.
- In the URL Launcher Settings window, enter the following URL in the Install Web App field, and click OK. Install Web App : https://cloud.appspace.com/device/tizen
- Once installed, click the Appspace URL Launcher from the menu bar to launch the Appspace App.
- Once Appspace App is launched and displays the registration screen, you may proceed to Register your device.