This article provides instructions to configure and register Samsung Smart Signage Platform (SSSP) 6.0 Tizen v4 devices with Appspace App.
- The device must meet the manufacturer’s minimum hardware and technical specifications. Please refer to Supported Devices & Operating Systems.
- An active Appspace account, with sufficient User IDs for user mode, or Device IDs for device mode.
- An active Internet connection.
- It is recommended that the device clock is set to automatically retrieve time from a Network Time Protocol (NTP) server, with the correct time zone, in order for it to sync correctly with the Appspace server.
- Please ensure your network is configured to allow Appspace whitelist URLs and the relevant network ports.
- On your proxy server, whitelist the hostnames listed in the ‘How to set up networks with SSL content filters’ section in the following article: https://support.google.com/chrome/a/answer/3504942#sslinspection
Configuring Samsung SSP
Follow the instructions below to setup the Samsung SSP device:
- On the SSSP device, click Home on the remote control, and select URL Launcher.
- Paste the following URL path in the Install Web App field, and click OK to save changes. Samsung SSP URL: https://cloud.appspace.com/device/tizen
- Once installed, click the Appspace URL Launcher icon from the menu bar to launch Appspace App.
- Once Appspace App is launched, proceed to Register your device.