These release notes provide information on new features, enhancements, resolved escalations, and bug fixes completed in every major, minor, and patch release of the Quotes Feed card, which is also an Appspace supported card.
Release Date: 14 Jan 2022
Introducing Quotes Feed Card
Features of this card include:
- display one or multiple quote feeds. There are 6 unique feeds, authors, entertainment, inspirations, leaders, sports, and workplace that are in English and Spanish. Users can choose either one of the languages or both of the languages.
define the number of quotes per playback loop. A user may choose to set this within a range of 1-6 quotes per playback loop. By default, 4 quotes will display.
- set duration per quote which is a user can define how long each quote will display for within a playback loop.
- set a transition animation between quotes.
- display quotes using an auto-generated theme.
- display a consistent quote layout style where users can have their content meet corporate branding standards that benefit by setting a single styling for all quotes.
- ability to exclude quotes from feed based on keywords.
- display a custom logo image.
For more information and configuration instructions, please refer to Cards: Display Quotes Feed article.