Once you have created a playlist channel, a live stream channel, or an advanced channel, you may organize these channels into different channel groups. This article provides the instructions to create and edit channel groups within Channels in the Appspace console.
Create Channel Groups
Follow the instructions below to create a channel group:
- Log in to the Appspace console.
- Click the ☰ Appspace menu and select Channels.
- Click the Channel Groups tab.
- Click the CREATE button.
- Enter in the channel group name, and click Create.
- In the Edit tab, click ADD CHANNELS to add the desired channels to the channel group.
- Select the desired channel(s), and click the Add icon. To remove selected channel(s), click the Remove icon.
- Click Apply.
- Click Settings to configure channel group permissions, as follows:
In the Overview tab, you can:
- Edit the Name of the channel group.
- Enter in a Caption for the channel group.
- Upload a custom image, or select an icon or color for the channel group.
- Delete the channel group.
In the Permissions tab, you can:
Grant user(s) with publishing permissions for this channel group.