This article provides the instructions to configure live video streams, including broadcast TV, on workplace displays.
- Account Owner or Publisher role to create a channel.
- Account Owner, Publisher, Editor, or Content Producer (Author) role to add or edit content in a channel.
Create Live Video Streams
- Log in to the Appspace console.
- Select the ☰ Appspace menu, and click the Channels tab.
- Click the CREATE button, select Live Channel and enter in a name for the live channel.
- In the Edit tab, configure the Live Stream URL stream, and enter in the Call Letters and Channel Number for the live stream.
- Select an EPG Provider from the drop-down menu if available.
- Click the Settings tab to configure permissions for this channel.
- In the Overview tab, you can:
- Edit the Name of the live video stream channel
- Enter in a Caption for the channel
- Assign a Channel Group to the channel
- Change the Network of the channel
- Upload a custom image, or select an icon or color for the channel.
- Delete the channel
- In the Permissions tab, you can:
- Click the Publish tab, and select the YES option in the slider to publish the playlist. Determine the Devices or Users that can access this channel by selecting the devices or users.
- Click Save to publish.