This article provides the instructions to configure live video streams, including broadcast TV, on workplace displays.
- Account Owner or Publisher role to create a channel.
- Account Owner, Publisher, Editor, or Content Producer (Author) role to add or edit content in a channel.
Create Live Video Streams
- Log in to the Appspace console.
- Select the ☰ Appspace menu, and click Channels.
- Click the +CREATE button, select Live Channel and enter in a name for the live channel.
- In the Edit tab, configure the Live Stream URL stream, and enter in the Call Letters and Channel Number for the live stream.
- Select an EPG Provider from the drop-down menu if available.
- Click the Settings tab to configure permissions for this channel.
- In the Overview tab, you can:
- Edit the Name of the live video stream channel
- Enter in a Caption for the channel
- Assign a Channel Group to the channel
- Change the Location of the channel
- Upload a custom image, or select an icon or color for the channel.
- Delete the channel
- In the Permissions tab, you can:
- Grant user(s) with publishing permissions for this channel
- Click the Publish tab to determine the Devices or Users that can access this channel by selecting the devices or users.
- Click Save to publish.