This article provides instructions to configure the Cloud Integration feature on Appspace on-prem deployments, allowing certain cloud services and features to be available to users, such as the Passports. Cloud Integration is enabled by default.
- Windows Server Administrator permissions.
- Required Appspace roles and permissions: Portal Admin.
Configure Cloud Integration
- Click the ☰ Appspace menu, and click System > Configuration, and click the Cloud Integration tab.
- Select the Enable Cloud Integration option (default) to allow Appspace Cloud services to be integrated with the on-premise deployment.
- Click then the Confirmation dialogue once it appears to save your changes, and then click Yes.
- Once done, click Save, and click OK to confirm the settings.