This article provides instructions to configure the Cloud Integration feature on Appspace on-prem deployments, allowing certain cloud services and features to be available to users, such as the Passports. Cloud Integration is enabled by default.
- Windows Server Administrator permissions.
- Required Appspace roles and permissions: Portal Admin.
Please be informed that once configuration server settings have been saved, a notification is displayed at the top, informing you that the Appspace server has detected changes in the server settings, and to Click Here to apply these settings. Clicking the link will redirect you to the Apply Configuration tab, in which you would be required to enter your Windows Server Administrator credentials for the server settings to be applied. However, you may continue performing other server configurations before finally applying all the server setting changes that have been made.
Configure Cloud Integration
- Click the ☰ Appspace menu, and click System > Configuration, and click the Cloud Integration tab.
- Select the Enable Cloud Integration option (default) to allow Appspace Cloud services to be integrated with the on-premise deployment.
- Click then the Confirmation dialogue once it appears to save your changes, and then click Yes.
- Once done, click Save, and click OK to confirm the settings.