This article provides instructions to configure and register Chrome OS based devices with Appspace App.
- The device must meet the manufacturer’s minimum hardware and technical specifications, as well as the Appspace App’s minimum requirements. Please refer to Appspace App requirements.
- An active Appspace account, with sufficient User IDs for user mode, or Device IDs for device mode.
- An active Internet connection.
- A USB keyboard for activation.
- It is recommended that the device clock is set to automatically retrieve time from a Network Time Protocol (NTP) server, with the correct time zone, in order for it to sync correctly with the Appspace server.
- Please ensure your network is configured to allow Appspace whitelist URLs and the relevant network ports.
- On your proxy server, whitelist the hostnames listed in the ‘How to set up networks with SSL content filters’ section in the following article: https://support.google.com/chrome/a/answer/3504942#sslinspection
Install Appspace App
Follow the instructions below to download and install the Appspace App:
- Launch the Google Chrome web browser on your device.
- Click the following link to select the Appspace App on the Chrome Web Store:
- Click the ADD TO CHROME button.
- Once installed, the Appspace App is visible in the Chrome App Launcher.
- Launch the Appspace App.
- Register your device.
Uninstall Appspace App
To uninstall the Appspace App from device, follow the instructions in the Uninstall an extension section in the following article: https://support.google.com/chrome_webstore/answer/2664769?hl=en.