This article provides instructions to configure and register Windows 7, 10, and Windows 10 IoT based devices with Appspace App.
What’s in this article:
- The device must meet the manufacturer’s minimum hardware and technical specifications. Please refer to Supported Devices & Operating Systems.
- An active Appspace account, with sufficient User IDs for user mode, or Device IDs for device mode.
- An active Internet connection.
- A USB keyboard for activation.
- It is recommended that the device clock is set to automatically retrieve time from a Network Time Protocol (NTP) server, with the correct time zone, in order for it to sync correctly with the Appspace server.
- Please ensure your network is configured to allow Appspace Approved URLs and the relevant network ports.On your proxy server, ensure our approved URLs are listed in the ‘How to set up networks with SSL content filters’ section in the following article: https://support.google.com/chrome/a/answer/3504942#sslinspection.
Install Appspace App
Follow the instructions below to download and install the Appspace App.
- Click System > Downloads in the Appspace menu, and download the Appspace App for Windows (.exe) client to your device.
- Double-click the Appspace App Setup file to install Appspace App for Windows.
- Once installation is complete, click the Appspace App shortcut on your desktop to launch it.
- Proceed to register your device.
Uninstall Appspace App
To uninstall the Appspace App from a Windows device, follow the instructions in the following Repair or remove programs article: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/instantanswers/ce7ba88b-4e95-4354-b807-35732db36c4d/repair-or-remove-programs.