Once you have created channels, you may organize these channels into different channel groups. This article provides the instructions to create and edit channel groups within Channels.
Create Channel Groups
- Click Channels from the Appspace Menu navigation bar, and click the Channel Groups tab.
- Click the CREATE button.
- Enter in the channel group name, and click Create.
- In the Edit tab, click ADD CHANNELS to add the desired channels to the channel group.
- Select the desired channel(s), and click the Add icon. To remove selected channel(s), click the Remove icon.
- Click Apply.
- Click Settings to configure channel group permissions, as follows:
In the Overview tab, you can:
- Edit the Name of the channel group.
- Enter in a Caption for the channel group.
- Upload a custom image, or select an icon or color for the channel group.
- Delete the channel group.
In the Permissions tab, you can: