This feature is available starting from version 4.11.
Appspace Intranet offers seamless integration with Azure Monitor Application Insights in both Cloud and On-premise Add-in installations. Here are the steps to configure this integration.
- On the Azure Resource Group for the Appspace Intranet, open Application Insights settings and turn on Application Insights.
- Create or select an existing Application Insights resource.
- Enable the .Net instrumentation. The Basic level is enough to collect Appspace Intranet telemetry events.
- Apply changes.
On-premise Add-in Environments
- Install the Deploy Azure Monitor Application Insights Agent for on-premises servers on each Appspace Intranet Add-In provider host server. Deploy Application Insights Agent – Azure Monitor | Microsoft Learn
- Get the connection string from the Application Insights resource.
- On each Appspace Intranet Add-In provider host update the ApplicationInsights.config file to include the connection string.
Was this article helpful?