Appspace Intranet has significantly improved the user experience for posting in standalone blogs, enhancing usability in the process of publishing a blog post. This improvement includes the integration of a new “View published blog” notification within the publication workflow.
This article provides instructions on how to create a new blog post in the Appspace Intranet.
Create a New Blog Post
Follow the instructions below to create a new blog post.
- Log in to your Appspace Intranet account.
- Click the User Menu and select My Blogs.
- Click on your desired blog space where you wish to create a blog post.
- In the blog space, click on the New post.
- You may start to write a blog by adding the title and the description of the post.
- Once done, select the Save option to keep the content as a draft, or choose Publish if the content is prepared for public sharing.
- Once the content is published, you may see a notification of the blog post.
Was this article helpful?