This article provides the instructions to import and register Crestron devices that are managed by Crestron XiO Cloud.
- Crestron XiO Cloud account.
- Account Owner or Network Administrator privileges in Appspace.
Import and Register Devices with Crestron XiO Cloud
- Login to the Appspace console at https://cloud.appspace.com.
- Launch the device registration page via one of the following methods:
- Click the Quick Actions menu and select Register a Device.
- Go to the Device Registration widget on the Dashboard.
- Click the Appspace menu, select Devices, and click the Add button in the Devices tab.
- In the Register a New Device window, click the advanced device registration link.
- In the Configure Advanced Registration window, select Crestron XiO for the Deployment method drop-down menu.
- Enter in the Crestron XiO Cloud credentials (Account ID and Subscription Key), and click Authenticate.
- Once authenticated, click the Browse XiO devices, and select the desired Crestron devices to import, and register to Appspace. Once devices have been selected, click Save.
- Optionally, clicking the Show advanced options allows you to configure the Device Description, Device Group and Device tags for the device.
- Click the Register button to begin importing and registering the Crestron devices with Appspace App.