You can configure the on-prem server to send you notifications of device failures and communication errors via email notifications.
- Portal Administrator privileges on your Appspace on-prem server.
Configure Notification Frequency
- Navigate to System > Configuration from the Appspace menu.
- Click the Notification tab, and proceed to configure the following notification threshold settings:
- Lost Communication – the number of minutes between intervals in which a notification will be sent for a lost communication between the Appspace server and player device.
- Failure – the number of minutes between intervals in which a notification will be sent for a failed player.
- Server Name – a customizable name to help with identification of the Appspace server.
- Click Save , and Yes to confirm settings.
- The system should automatically detect a change to the Appspace settings and prompt you with a notification at the top of the page. Click the Click Here link.
- You will automatically be taken to the Apply Configuration tab. To finish applying the changes to the system settings, enter your Windows Server credentials and click Apply.
- Click Yes to confirm and to restart your Appspace server. You should see a message indicating the server restart progress. If successful, click OK to complete the process.