This article provides the instructions to enable RSS multithreading on your Appspace on-prem server in order to enhance overall performance should there be a high number of RSS feeds that are being processed. This service is optional, and not required if the total number of RSS feeds being deployed on the server is low.
- Portal Administrator privileges on the Appspace server.
Enable RSS Multithreading
- Navigate to System > Configuration from the Appspace menu.
- Click the RSS tab, and enable RSS multithreading by selecting the Yes, Enable Multithreading option.
- Optionally, you can define the number of feeds by selecting the desired number from the Multithreading Concurrency drop-down menu.
- Click Save, and Yes to confirm settings.
- The system should automatically detect a change to the Appspace settings and prompt you with a notification at the top of the page. Click the Click Here link.
- You will automatically be taken to the Apply Configuration tab. To finish applying the changes to the system settings, enter your Windows Server credentials and click Apply.
- Click Yes to confirm and to restart your Appspace server. You should see a message indicating the server restart progress. If successful, click OK to complete the process.