This article provides the instructions to configure proxy settings for an Appspace on-prem server that is located behind a proxy server.
- All proxy server network settings including credentials and bypass information (if applicable).
- Portal Administrator privileges on your Appspace on-prem server.
Configure Proxy Settings
- Navigate to System > Configuration from the Appspace menu.
- Click the Proxy tab and select the Use Proxy option. Complete the rest of the proxy configuration as per your organization’s network topology and settings. Click Save.
- Click Yes in the confirmation window.
- The system should automatically detect a change to the Appspace settings and prompt you with a notification at the top of the page. Click the Click Here link.
- You will automatically be taken to the Apply Configuration tab. To finish applying the changes to the system settings, enter your Windows Server credentials and click Apply.
- Click Yes to confirm and to restart your Appspace server. You should see a message indicating the server restart progress. If successful, click OK to complete the process.
- In the confirmation window, click Yes to restart your Appspace on-prem server. You should see a message indicating the Appspace server’s restart progress.
- If successful, an information window will be displayed confirming the update. Click OK to complete the process.