As the Appspace Content Portal is the central place for your users to view corporate content that has been published to them, Appspace allows Account Owners or Publishers to customize the content portal to match their organization’s branding and theme, giving it that personal touch.
Users can now customize the look and feel of this portal by applying their own branding theme, colors, and logo.
This article provides instructions to configure the portal’s default banner and theming options.
Configure Content Portal Branding and Theme
Follow the instructions below to configure the portal’s theme:
- Launch the Appspace content portal via one of these methods:
- Log in to your Appspace console and click the Switch to Content Portal button from the ☰ Appspace menu.
- In an enterprise messaging app chat room, click the title or tumbnail of any posted Appspace content.
- Click the User icon, and then click the Configure Portal Theming link.
- In the Banner Graphic tab, select one of the following options from the Select Content Type drop-down menu:
- In the Brand tab, you may perform the following branding options:
- Select or upload a Logo to the library to used as the portal logo.
- Select the Accent Color for the portal.
- Click Save.