This article provides instructions to install the Appspace on Android and iOS mobile devices, ideal for employees to view corporate content published to them or their user groups.
Employees may also use the app to reserve rooms, desks, or designated workspaces at the office, or a building pass to a building or campus area with restricted access. Access to the Reservations system, however, requires a separate subscription. Please contact your Appspace Customer Success Manager for more information.
- The mobile device must meet the minimum hardware and technical specifications. Please refer to Supported Devices & Operating Systems.
- An active Appspace user account.
- An active Internet connection.
Install Appspace App
Follow the instructions below to download and install the Appspace Employee App:
- Launch the Google Play Store or Apple App Store, depending on your device.
- Search and install the Appspace app created by Appspace.
- Once installed, locate and launch the app on your mobile device.
- At the login screen do one of the following based on your Appspace deployment type:
- Once logged in, you will be able to browse and view all channels that have been published to you. You make reservations for resources directly from the app.
- To log out, you may click the User Profile icon on the top left corner and click Logout.
Update Appspace App
The Appspace app is automatically updated by default on Android and iOS devices. However, in the event that the app fails to update automatically, please follow the instructions in the following article based on your device:
- Android – https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/113412?hl=en
- iOS – https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202180
Uninstall Appspace App
To uninstall the Appspace app from your device, follow the instructions in the following Remove apps article: http://help.apple.com/iphone/10/#/iph248b543ca.