You can run the following script from the installation folder to check the client secret expiration date of your Add-in:
You’ll be prompted for the O365 tenant credentials and the output will contain the Beezy Add-in (Principal Name: Beezy) and the EndDate that is the expiration date of the Add-in Client Secret.
If you need to replace the expiring client secret execute the following script:
- You’ll be prompted for the O365 tenant credentials
- Save the client secret generated by the script
- In your Azure app service that hosts Beezy > Application settings > App settings (*)
- Add key “SecondaryClientSecret” with value <your old client secret>
- Modify key “ClientSecret” with the client secret generated by this script
(*) If you are using an Azure Key Vault to save your Beezy client secret you just have to update these values there.
As stated in previous guide, you need to wait at least 24 hours to propagate ClientSecret to SharePoint Office (SPO).
Was this article helpful?