This article provides the instructions to create and configure a Table card, which allows you to display data or quantitative information in a structured table.
What’s in this article:
- Ensure your device is compatible, please refer to the Supported Card Types section in the Compare device media player capabilities article.
- Account Owner, Publisher, or Editor (author) role in Appspace.
Create and Configure Table Card
Follow the instructions below to create and configure the card:
- Log in to the Appspace console.
- Click the QUICK ACTION menu on the top-right, select Create Card, and proceed to step 4 below. Or click Library from the Appspace menu navigation bar on the left, and proceed to step 3 below.
- Select the desired folder in the library, and click the ADD button, and select Create Card.
- Select Table from the Filter by template menu, and select a desired card template.
- Enter in the Title to be displayed on the card. The Text Editor can be used to customize the text styles.
- Click the Table Data button, and populate the card’s table using one of the following methods:
- Click Save.
- The following table customization options can be done:
- Customize the Header Styling and Row Styling, such as font, size, color, background.
- Select the Row Height:
- Fixed – Displays the Rows per page option, allowing users to set the number of rows to display in a page.
- Select the Column Width:
- Distribute equally
- Select the Display Options:
- Enable auto paging
- Enable word wrap
- Enable row shading
- Select the Page Transition
- Continuous scrolling
- Select the Page Duration (Seconds)
- 8 secs
- 12 secs
- 24 secs
- Hover over the column to bring up the column inline controls, which allow users to:
- The following card customizations options can be done:
- Select the Banner color and logo position.
- Select the Background color or image.
- Once customizations have been made, click Next.
- In the Save tab, enter in the Title, as this is a mandatory field. Optionally, you may enter in the Article, Caption, Content Expiry, Content Tags and even upload a custom thumbnail for the content.
- Click Save to complete, and you may now proceed to add the card into a playlist channel.