1.0 Release Notes
This release note describes the new major build for Appspace App v1.0.
- Support for widgets.
- Support for single device registration.
|Device||Models||Minimum Firmware / OS Version|
|Chrome OS 46|
Features and Enhancements
- Added registration view.
- Updated device registration user interface (UI).
- Supports single device registration.
- Support for Media Zone widget, with support for scripting, scheduling, and Campaign Manager.
- Support for Clock widget, with support for scripting.
- Support for Plain Text widget, with support for scripting.
- Support for RSS Ticker widget, with support for scripting.
- Support for RSS Viewer widget, with updates to Media Alignment, Border, and Border Color.
- Support for Text Ticker widget, with support for scripting, fade-in and fade-out animation.
- Support for Weather widget, with additional support for scripting.
- Support for Layout transitions, layout scheduling, and disabling a layout.
- Support for show/hide of layout transitions in a user defined widget.
- Support for Content prefetching.
- Support for Metric Service.
- Ability to remove old widgets from layout presenter when changing apps.
- Ability to set device to portrait mode if Sign has a portrait resolution.
- Update to the device menu user interface, allowing the device to be unregistered, rebooted, etc.
- Added Reset Content option in device menu to remove cached content and scripts.