5.6.1 Release Notes
The Appspace Core 5.6.1 build is a planned update that focuses on platform enhancements and includes the latest bug fixes. Released on August 28th, 2015 this build covers Appspace Cloud.
- AP-8637: Account owners are able to configure SSO to force IdP re-authentication on login.
- AP-8257: In Signs, the Schedule tab is shown even when Layout Scheduling is not enabled in the Settings tab.
- AP-8595: In Signs, the application list is empty after clicking ‘Enter’ on page numbering text box.
- AP-8628: The Sidebar Weather Info is removed automatically and keeps reinstalling.
- AP-8651: Unable to deploy software deployment package.
- AP-8664: Unable to edit rich text from Signs.
- AP-8657: Dashboard shows an error page when navigating from Home -> Downloads -> Dashboard.
- AP-8659: In Reports, “We’ll be right back” error message is shown after clicking “Download to excel” from user activities for Network admin.
- AP-8661: In User Profile, clicking the “User Profile” icon in the blue bar will redirect to Dashboard.
- AP-8662: In User Profile, clicking the “User Profile” icon in the blue bar will redirect to a 404 error page on cloud deployment type.
- AP-8663: Appspace automatically appends the “http://” prefix to all HTML snippets is fixed.
- AP-8672: In Reports, the “Data cannot be retreive at the moment due to a server error” error message is shown when clicking the “Search” button for Network Admin.
- AE-1681: New apps on the client cloud have Schedule Tab erroneously enabled.
- AE-1683: Appspace automatically appends the “http://” prefix to all HTML snippets.
- AE-1688: Rich text content becomes corrupt.