5.6.2 Release Notes
The Appspace Core 5.6.2 build is a planned update that focuses on platform enhancements and includes the latest bug fixes. Released on September 11th, 2015 this build covers Appspace Cloud.
- AP-8684: Free accounts do not see the Appspace Installation Center.
- AP-8744: The Library API custom metadata on a content are not saved.
- AP-8767: The Library API is unable to create content from a Shared Folder with write permissions.
- AP-8774: API integration for Datasources, Allocation, Missing Order, and Enable property.
- AP-8778: API integration for Datasources, Mediazone allocation position and disable property, not updated.
- AE-1693: Free cloud accounts do not see Appspace Installation Center (AIC) in Downloads Tab.
- AE-1721: Request for assistance with API integration.