5.8.3 Release Notes
The Appspace Core 5.8.3 build is a planned update that focuses on platform enhancements and includes the latest bug fixes. Released on January 23rd, 2016 this build covers Appspace Cloud.
- A Player registered to a restricted Cloud account, does not display recent content updates.
- A Player registered to an inactive Cloud account, displays a black screen.
- Signing-in to an Active OMNI Cloud/On-premise, displays a daily notification 60 days prior to subscription expiry.
- When a customer with a Cloud account enters the Expunged state, all of their content and data will be expunged.
- Media Expiry is only updated on media allocations that belong to active/underused/restricted accounts.
- Created the RetrieveServerLicenseStatus API.
- Created the RetrieveAccountLicenseStatus API.
- Signs on Cloud can no longer access public links for any Sign when the subscription becomes Inactive.
- Removed ‘None’ as a selection from the Aspect Ratio field in the Widget Properties page.
- Display ‘firstname lastname’ for the ‘Uploaded by/Deleted by’ field for unapproved content in the Playlist table.
- Changed ‘App’ terminology to ‘Signs’ when accessing a Sign publicly.
- AP-9189: The Content Administrator role inherited from an application is shown on the sign-up form.
- AP-9383: Caching implementation causes unhandled exception error on license.
- SIGN-211: Unable to click the OK button on the Import Sign dialog box after an error message.
- SIGN-357: Failed to Add Media or Add Widget to a Signs app.