5.8.5 Release Notes
The Appspace Core 5.8.5 build is a planned update that focuses on platform enhancements and includes the latest bug fixes. Released on January 30th, 2016 this build covers Appspace Cloud.
- Network administrators using Device Tasks can create tasks for BrightSign devices.
- Renamed ‘Shell’ to ‘Script’ for the Device Task definition.
- Network administrators using Device Tasks can create a task for a ChromeOS device.
- User signing-in to a restricted OMNI on-premise server, is redirected to a Restricted page.
- User viewing player devices registered to a restricted OMNI on-premise server, does not receive any recent content updates.
- User signing-in to an inactive OMNI on-premise server, is redirected to an inactive page.
- User viewing player devices registered to an inactive OMNI on-premise server, sees a black screen.
- User signing-in to a Hybrid on-premise server with over utilized players, sees a notification bar with CAL information.
- User signing-in to a Hybrid on-premise server that has transitioned to Perpetual licensing, sees a notification bar.
- When API users access an inactive OMNI on-premise server, all requests are blocked.
- On-premise server administrators can update Subscription Information when accessing the Subscription tab.
- Hosted Core retrieves Account License Status from database.
- Signs users can select Chrome OS as the target device for a Sign.
- Signs users can select BrightSign as the target device for a Sign.
- ADMX-922: Parameters in Task Definition are not saved.
- AP-9238: In Reports, the Proof of Play Metrics report is not generated.
- AP-9408: The Public app shows a blank screen when account subscription is ‘Restricted’.
- AP-9445: Slow transaction: /Nexus.AppSpace.Service.LicenseService.RetrieveAccountLicenseStatus.
- AP-9453: Failed to download script from server, if Alerts content has been broadcasted.
- AP-9459: Script update error when using Linux MySQL.
- AP-9470: Unable to upload content when using Linux MySQL.
- AP-9471: Account License tab shows 30 license keys only.
- AP-9472: The login page layout is not accessible via iPhone.
- AP-9485: In API, the Multiple Core Account license update returns an exception error.
- AE-2005: Unable to view trial license in portal after activation.