5.8.6 Release Notes
The Appspace Core 5.8.6 build is a planned update that focuses on platform enhancements and includes the latest bug fixes. Released on February 16th, 2016 this build covers Appspace On-Premise (Limited Release).
- The Resource object supports the Parents property to map the many-to-many relationship in the graph.
- New messaging in subscription expiry page.
- Display the CALs limits notification bar if the Hybrid license is in Restricted mode (expired => 0 days).
- Devices on a Hybrid server in the Inactive state over utilized CALs, will not receive content updates.
- AP-9372: In Deployments, there are no deployments listed in the Deployments page after a fresh installation with MSSQL.
- AP-9514: User does not have any basic user role.
- AP-9518: RSS feeds are not updated when there are invalid accounts.
- AP-9519: RSS feeds are not updated.
- AP-9529: In Deployments, adding deployments on MSSQL server fails.
- AP-9530: In Library, the “Ok” button capitalization is different from other extensions.
- SIGN-218: The Preview box does not show any content on the ‘Overview’ and ‘Preview’ tabs for Basic and Advanced signs.
- SIGN-392: A generated script has an invalid playout start date and end date, causing the media not to play.
- AE-2027: RSS Feeds are not updating on the App1 cloud server.