5.9.1 Release Notes
The Appspace Core 5.9.1 build is a planned update that focuses on the latest bug fixes. Released on March 5th, 2016 this build covers Appspace Cloud.
- AP-9482: In Networks, the system returns the “We’ll be right back” error page, when users click on the ‘Add’ icon after deleting a network.
- AP-9589: In Players, the height of the table row does not follow the standard height.
- AP-9590: In Players, the height of the tree view item does not follow the standard height.
- AP-9593: In Players, the number shown in the pagination component does not align to center.
- AP-9635: In Players, the player listing table padding does not follow the standard padding.
- AP-9637: Request approval process does not update the timestamp for the player.
- AP-9638: In Players, the application in the ‘Channel’ column is non-clickable on Internet Explorer 11.
- AP-9671: The Nexus CSS header is cached on 5.9 when upgraded from 5.8.
- SIGN-372: The Sign application name is not aligned with Sign Library.
- AE-2048: The player does not get updated when content is deleted by the Content Manager.