Create Data Visualization (graphs & charts) card
This article provides the instructions to creating a Data Visualization card, which allows you to display customized charts and graphs, as follows:
- Line - data changes over the same period of time for more than one series.
- Donut - present data as pie or donut chart, where a circle is divided into sectors.
- Bar - present categorical data in rectangular bars with heights or lengths proportional to the values that they represent.
- Progress Bar - progress of a goal such as monetary value, time, or achievements in a bar chart.
- Progress Donut - progress of a goal such as monetary value, time, or achievements in a pie chart.
The Data Visualization card is an Appspace supported card, which is officially created and periodically updated with new templates and features by Appspace.
Please find the latest article here: https://docs.appspace.com/latest/card/create-graphs-charts-with-data-visualization-card/