Create and configure Room Schedule card with Google G Suite
This article provides the instructions to create a Room Schedule card in the Appspace console, and configure it with Google G Suite provider settings.
The Room Schedule card is idle for single room scheduling. When the Room Schedule card is configured and displayed on a tablet or device outside the respective meeting room, the following features will be available to you:
- Room information: the room name and status indicating if the room is available, offline, or occupied is displayed.
- Meeting information: details of current meeting and upcoming meetings for the day.
- Booking functions:
- Book now – ability to book 30 minutes, 1 hour, or 1.5 hours from the current time, based on room availability.
- Book in advance – book future time slots (on the same day only) or up to 7 days in advance, based on room availability.
- Check in - option to check in to a meeting from 10 minutes before until 10 minutes after the start of the meeting.
- Extend meeting - extend current meeting by 30 minutes, 1 hour, or 1.5 hours.
- End meeting - end current meeting, and make the room available.
Please find the latest article here: https://docs.appspace.com/latest/card/create-room-schedule-card-with-google-g-suite/