Create and configure Schedule Board card with Microsoft Office 365
This article provides the instructions to create a Schedule Board card in the Appspace console, and configure it with Microsoft Office 365 calendar provider settings.
The Schedule Board card is designed for viewing the schedule of multiple meeting spaces on larger displays placed in common areas. When the Schedule Board card is configured and displayed on a TV at a huddle space or lobby area, the following features will be available to you:
- Multiple Room information: room name and status indicating if the room is available, offline, or occupied is displayed.
- Meeting information: details of current meeting and upcoming meetings for the day.
- Booking functions:
- Book now – ability to book 30 minutes, 1 hour, or 1.5 hours from the current time, based on room availability.
- Book in advance – book future time slots (on the same day only) or up to 3 days in advance, based on room availability.
- Check in - option to check in to a meeting from 10 minutes before until 10 minutes after the start of the meeting.
- Extend meeting - extend current meeting by 30 minutes, 1 hour, or 1.5 hours.
- End meeting - end current meeting, and make the room available.
Please find the latest article here: https://docs.appspace.com/latest/card/create-schedule-board-card-with-microsoft-office-365/