1.4 Release Notes
This release note describes the new major build for Appspace App v1.4.
- Support for Samsung Smart Signage Platform (SSSP) devices.
- Includes various bug fixes.
|Device||Models||Minimum Firmware / OS Version|
Dell Chromebox 3010
|Chrome OS 46|
|Samsung Smart Signage Platform (SSSP) 3.0||DBE/DME/DHE/UDE-P/DME-BR series||1026.6|
Features and Enhancements
- Support for Samsung Smart Signage Platform (SSSP) 3.0 DBE/DME/DHE/UDE-P/DME-BR series devices with the same player hardware and software versions.
- Added device task for Samsung software updates.
- Screen flickers when a plugin is instantiated during a sync in a sign.
- Keyboard does not work during a search in Play.
- A two second black screen interval is displayed during video to video playback. Videos with codec h264 (Constrained Baseline) (avc1 / 0x31637661). A workaround for this limitation can be found in the Installing the Appspace App on a Samsung SSP device article.