5.11.4 Release Notes
The Appspace Core 5.11.4 build is a planned update that focuses on enhancements and the latest bug fixes. With a release date of June 11th, 2016, this version is for Appspace Cloud only.
- The password value in a connection string for a data provider is now masked when saving, for improved client-side security when reviewing data provider details.
- Authentication credentials on a webpage content item are now validated on the server-side instead of the client-side for improved security.
- AE-2208: The Alerts extension on Cloud displays a “Service is Unavailable” error.
- AE-2207: Unable to switch to Designer view and access the Dashboard or Signs.
- AE-2165: Updating the widget properties doesn’t update the application timestamp in Signs.