5.7.2 Release Notes
The Appspace Core 5.7.2 build is a planned update that focuses on platform enhancements and includes the latest bug fixes. Released on October 31st, 2015 this build covers Appspace Cloud.
- SIGN-96: A user is not able to select the caching mechanism for an application, as the options are read-only.
- AP-8930: Internal Server Error page is shown when navigating from Downloads to Add, or Edit User Groups.
- AP-8939: The UserNavigation API does not validate the parameters sent before processing.
- AP-8976: The Account Administrator is unable to change accounts.
- AP-9015: In the Users extension, the search function does not return any result.
- AP-8971: Improve locking on the Configuration Provider.
- AP-8995: Clicking the Test button changes the web URL to lowercase when tested.
- AP-8952: The “<//”” path in Event causes an error.
- AP-8949: Improve locking performance on file providers.
- AE-1693: Clicking the Test button changes the web URL to lowercase when tested.
- AE-1792: Unable to change Accounts on any of the Level 1 logins.
- AE-1789: The “<//” path in the Event causes an error.
- AE-1773: The VULN ID - 49783736 - Exception Error.